Military Battery Reconditioning is the ultimate guide to everything batteries – from car batteries to RC batteries, laptop batteries, smartphone batteries, you name it. And I know what you’re thinking, why would you possibly need a guide on reconditioning batteries? For starters, batteries aren’t cheap especially when you’re replacing them on the regular. Some batteries can even break the bank. Secondly, our entire lives on dependent on batteries. From your laptop to your automobile, to your flashlights to your smartphone, everything pretty much runs on batteries. Sure, you can always run out to the store or some mechanic shop to replace them but why would you do that when you can recondition them on your own and for a fraction of the price? Well, that’s precisely what Military Battery Reconditioning program will show you how to do.
About the Military Battery Reconditioning Program
It’s easy to think that batteries really aren’t a big deal or even worth getting a program for, but don’t be mistaken. Take a look at how much you’ve spent on batteries – all of the batteries from your remote to your car, add it up and you’d be shocked. So, why not learn how to recharge and recondition them on your own?
Military Battery Reconditioning is an online system that teaches you everything you need to know about pretty much every battery you can think of – and trust me, you’re about to find out that your life is surrounding by many more batteries than you initially thought.
But it doesn’t just talk about batteries. That would be boring. Instead, the program also teaches you how to recondition a wide variety of batteries – from lead-acid batteries to car batteries, rechargeable batteries, computer batteries, phone batteries – you name it.
Now, it might seem like you need some super-extra battery experience before taking things apart to recondition them on your own but that’s exactly what this program serves as. It’s your training guide, complete with equipment needed to test different batteries to safety hazards, maintenance, reconditioning, common problems, step-by-step instructions for working with different batteries and more.
It doesn’t end there though. You also receive access to several other programs and bonuses at absolutely no extra charge to you. They aren’t specific to batteries but, as you’re about to see, they do all play into one another:
- Blackout Survival Kit
- A Free Hybeam Tactical Flashlight
- A Free Pop Lamp
- A Free Every Stryke Match
So, put these bonuses together with Military Battery Reconditioning, and you’re fully prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Jokes aside, you are pretty prepared for everything that comes your way, whether it’s a black-out or a storm, a natural disaster, an emergency, or some sort of inconvenience. You’ll know how to survive when the power – or battery goes out!
Now, the really remarkable thing is the program is entirely online. This might sound silly considering it’s about reconditioning batteries when they’ve died… And that you’ll need a charged device to access it, it’s actually quite convenient.
Having Military Battery Reconditioning on your device means that you’ll have access to the valuable information whenever and wherever you go. As long as your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet has a little bit of life in it, you can access the information, recharge a battery, power up your house, car, generation, phone – whatever, and voila. You’re back in business.
However, reconditioning batteries can seem like a complicated task and to give you confidence that you can do it, you receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you decide you’d rather sit in a dark house the next time the power goes out, then by all means.
Summary of the Military Battery Reconditioning Program
To give you a better understanding of what you receive from the program, here’s a sneak peek at the topics covered in this system:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Why do batteries need to be reconditioned?
- Is it possible to do it yourself?
- How easy is it?
- How much can you save?
- What type of batteries can you recondition?
- The difference between reconditioning and recharging
Chapter 2: Reconditioning Lead-Acid Batteries/Car Batteries
- The essential components of a lead-acid battery
- The types of Lead Acid batteries
- Flooded Lead-Acid batteries
- Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries
- The most common problems with Lead Acid batteries
- Equipment Needed for Lead Acid battery testing
- Safety measures
- Steps in testing lead acid batteries
- Reconditioning lead-acid batteries
- Maintaining Lead Acid batteries
Chapter 3: How to Recondition Rechargeable Batteries
- An overview of how rechargeable batteries work
- Types of rechargeable batteries
- Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) batteries
- Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries
- Maintaining your Li-Ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries
- Essential tools and supplies for reconditioning rechargeable batteries
- Testing rechargeable batteries
- Using a battery analyzer to test rechargeable batteries
- How to recondition rechargeable batteries
- Reconditioning a battery using a battery analyzer
- How to rejuvenate rechargeable batteries
- How to fix a reversed cell
Chapter 4: How to Recondition Computer and Phone Batteries
- Types of laptop/phone batteries
- How to recondition Ni-MH batteries
- How to recondition Li-Ion batteries
- How to recondition Nickel-Cadmium batteries
- Extensive tips for improving the life of your smartphone battery
Chapter 5: How to Recondition Solar Batteries
- Types of solar batteries
- Flood Lead Acid batteries
- Gel batteries
- AGM batteries
- How to recondition flooded batteries
- Maintaining flood Lead Acid batteries
- How to recondition Gel batteries
- Refilling a gel batteries
- Testing Gel batteries
- Maintaining Gel batteries
- How to recondition Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) batteries
- Factors to consider when choosing a solar battery
Chapter 6: How to Optimize the Life and Performance of your Battery
- What is battery life cycle?
- Factors that affect battery performance and life (12 in total)
- Simple ways of improving battery life (8 in total)
Chapter 7: Renewable Energy: How to Make Your Home Energy Sufficient and Save Money
- Wind energy
- Solar energy
As you can see, everything you could ever want or need to know about batteries is included in Military Battery Reconditioning. So, just when you think all batteries are created equal, you discover that some batteries in your household are fully drained after 1 week whereas others last what seems like a lifetime. Oh, the complicated world of batteries.
Fortunately, you now know how to recondition a wide range of batteries, and hey, it can even be an extra source of income on the side if you decide to take your newfound information outside of your home and into others.