Anabolic Running is a very interesting fitness program that will get you looking at running for weight loss in a very different way.
Many people use jogging or running as a way to burn calories, get cardio exercise and burn fat. However, this book argues that the way that many men approach running is bad for their testosterone levels and can actually cause them to gain weight.
The book explains how you can change your running and workout routine in order to transform your body and get stronger. It claims that you will be able to do this in only 16 minutes each week. It also explains a powerful breathing technique that it claims can help you to maximise your results even more.
So, is this program really effective? Let’s take a closer look into the Anabolic Running system and see what it is all about and what makes it different from the other weight loss programs on the market.
What is Anabolic Running About?
So, what do you need to know about this product before you decide to purchase Anabolic Running and give it a try for yourself? Here are some of the essentials you must know about this system:
- The Anabolic Running program is for men only. Women, there are many other fitness and weight loss programs out there that are tailored to you, but this isn’t one of them.
- It’s important to remember that everyone is different and there are no guarantees. You won’t get results overnight and your body will react to the program in its own way. Be patient and measure yourself against your own progress, not anyone else’s.
- The author of this program explains that the way most men run “feminizes” their bodies by decreasing their levels of testosterone.
- Apparently, when you decrease your testosterone levels you are not able to perform the way you did in your younger years and your libido also dips.
- The guide offers you valuable lessons to help you build up your testosterone, including ancient oils, high intensity interval training and much more.
- It also claims that there is a very simple breathing technique that you can use to maintain a healthy heart rate during your workout.
- The book claims that you only have to perform the technique 8 minutes per day, two days per week. This is only 16 minutes per week – such a small amount of time that anyone would be able to fit it into their schedule.
Who is the Creator of Anabolic Running?
This program was created by a man named Joe LoGalbo. So, what should you know about this fitness expert?
- He is the author of a number of popular fitness programs, including Olympic Abs which offers advice on how to build abs that is used by the Olympic Gymnast team.
- He has a background as a personal trainer and he also runs a very popular website which is called Live Anabolic and shows men how to increase their testosterone and improve their sexual performance.
- He used to use cardio to stay in shape, but he discovered that it actually decreased his libido and caused him to gain more weight.
- When he discovered these powerful techniques for Anabolic Running, he wanted to include them in a program that would allow him to help others to achieve their fitness goals.
Summary of Anabolic Running
So, what will you find inside when you decide to download this program and give it a try? Let’s take a look at what comes within the Anabolic Running program and what you can expect?
- First of all, you’ll get a cardio routine that you can follow along with and that will give you everything you need to know when it comes to training.
- You will also learn how to achieve the proper intensity levels that will give you the maximum benefits.
- You will discover how long to rest during intervals. (A length of time that is longer than you might expect)
- How to breathe properly when you are exercising.
- You’ll learn about the common mistakes that many people make when they are trying to do high intensity interval training.
- The book also promises to teach you how to use an ancient oil to increase your natural testosterone levels.
- The program also offers a three minute mind control technique that will allow you to take control no matter what the situation.
- You’ll also learn how to increase your metabolic rate so that you will be able to burn fat much faster.
Benefits of Anabolic Running
This program offers a number of very helpful advantages. Here are some of the perks that Anabolic Running offers you:
- First of all, one of the main perks is that it only takes a total of 16 minutes per week. So, even if you are super duper incredibly busy you will always be able to fit the program into your crazy schedule.
- There’s no need to worry about spending hours in the gym on a complex workout program – anyone will have the time to do it.
- There’s also no need to take pills or supplements that might have unnatural ingredients or dangerous side effects.
- Also, everything in the program is explained in a very easy to understand way, so that it is simple to follow along with even if you haven’t done anything like this before.
- As well as improving your fitness, the program also promises to help with your sexual performance.
- It is much more affordable than spending money on a fancy gym membership or lots of high tech equipment.
The Anabolic Running Program just might be the best possible weight loss and fitness solution for you – but what if you aren’t quite sure? What if you want to give the program a try before you make a big commitment?
Why not just download it and give it a try? After all, it comes with a money back guarantee for the first sixty days so there is nothing to lose (except that extra weight!)
Originally posted 2017-10-23 06:27:58.